Every Friday I make a post containing links to interesting articles I have found throughout the week. If you already follow me on Twitter, then you will have probably seen most of the following links. Don’t forget to like the Kotowari Facebook page as well. Enjoy!
- E3 2012 has drawn to a close. In my opinion, this is the single greatest summary of it and the games industry in general.
- Ray Bradbury died this week. He may not have been a big proponent of the internet and modern tech as we know it, but he still had a dramatic impact on me growing up. I devoured his library of works after a teacher I loathed made my class read Illustrated Man. The book was the first forced upon me by the curriculum that I loved. He will be sorely missed.
- While we’re on the subject of authors I love, why not play some Haruki Murakami bingo?
- Why a Kotaku author thinks Resonance of Fate is everything that’s wrong with JRPGs.
- You can buy the throne from the HBO Game of Thrones series. The price? A mere $30,000.
- The fashionable character designs of Kazuma Kaneko (Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne, Strange Journey, etc.)
- More next gen talk from Sony, reading between the lines, I’d say hold onto your wallets — they’re in for a bumpy ride.
- Nintendo to screen all Miiverse posts – some manually. Oh, Nintendo…
- This flow chart can determine what job in the gaming industry you should pursue. I got blogger…
- E3 summed up in a single image.
The .hack//fighter looks pretty intense: