Every Friday I make a post containing links to interesting articles I have found throughout the week.
NOTICE: We had a mild earthquake up in Connecticut (a.k.a. northeastern USA), and word on the street is a hurricane is headed our way. Odds are fairly good it will amount to little more than some rain and strong wing, but send some good vibes our way! Follow me on Twitter for up to the minute coverage on what I am playing, eating, and complaining about during the storm.
- In a recent poll, Atlus fans chose their 6 favorite characters. Raidou won! Maybe it’s about time for an HD Devil Summoner, HMMM?
- YouTube knows me so well.
- There is an Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim foodtruck headed out my way. This tactic is certainly a first for video game marketing!
- Read how the different animals reacted to the recent earthquake in the Northeast.
- You can space-kick dragons in 7th Dragon 2020. If Sega doesn’t bring this game over I may have to space-kick them.
- Are you from Japan and desperately want to order some delicious, healthy food from your local McDonalds? Allow me to assist you.
- I didn’t get a copy of Deus Ex: Human Revolution, but there are some sweet threads modeled after clothes that appear in the game
This is a commercial that plays in Japan and annoys the hell out of people. This comic was made based off of it.
This video is very popular in Japan right now. It features old men dancing and is a parody of this:
HMM NOW THIS LOOKS FAMILIAR.
The new My Fair Hunter is up; we capture a Qurupeco and swing around giant slabs of bone, but in a PG sense.
A good ol’ fashioned Mexican standoff…