Every Friday I make a post containing links to interesting articles I have found throughout the week. If you already follow me on Twitter, then you will have probably seen most of the following links. Don’t forget to like the Kotowari Facebook page as well. Enjoy!
- I’ve been loving Tokyo Jungle! This interview with the game’s directer, Yohei Kataoka, shines a light on the game’s conception and what Sony thought about it internally.
- Quick Tokyo Jungle PSA: The game will be on sale ($11.99 instead of $14.99) for PS+ members for the next two week, and there is also free DLC available for PS+ members this week only! Grab it before it’s too late!
- A look inside the sordid world of selling strategy guides.
- Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes will include Peace Walker‘s base-building mechanics. Kojima hints that players may be able to use smart phones or portable consoles to access this system.
- More details on how the Wii U and 3DS versions of Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate will interact.
- Yoshiaki Hirabayashi says a Resident Evil 2 remake could happen if enough fans demand it.
- Now you can massage your “face” while you play with your “Nintendo DS/3DS”.
- Nintendo Power says farewell ;(
- Keiji Inafune talks more Soul Sacrifice.
13 minutes of gameplay from the Malicious Vita port.
Little King’s Story Vita trailer.
Earth Defense Force 3 trailer. Imagine next year’s summer blockbuster — only multiplayer!