Every Friday I make a post containing links to interesting articles I have found throughout the week. If you already follow me on Twitter, then you will have probably seen most of the following links. Don’t forget to like the Kotowari Facebook page as well. Enjoy!
- ANIMAL CROSSING 3DS NINTENDO DIRECT HNNNGGGGG
- Atlus is brining us Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan early next year! The game’s best feature is easily its “casual mode” for new players or those who struggled with past installments of the game.
- Illustrator James Gilleard and Venus Patrol present 18 pieces of original Shadows-of-the-Colossus-inspired art.
- Jet Set Radio soundtracks now available on iTunes (1,2,)
- More Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate screenshots!
- A thorough Resident Evil Retrospective from IGN — quite relevant given the controversial reception of Resident Evil 6.
- Extremely well-endowed Kongiku figure from Muramasa: The Demon Blade
- The (somber) state of the Vita in 2012
- If and when I get a 3DS, it will be this: special edition Animal Crossing 3DS XL
- Masaaki Yuasa’s “Kick-Heart”: I’m always talking about how I’m not really “into” anime. If this dude was involved in more animation I would be! You may know him from Samurai Champloo and Kemonozume — both amazing series worth checking out. Watch the short trailer and I’m confident you will be sold!
- What’s in a Game? The Series: This twelve-part-series attempts to take a broad look at video games, by focusing on twelve key elements of the medium. These elements range from gender to commerce and even how gaming may affect social interactions.
Atlus finally released the “no cut” version of their Shin Megami Tensei IV trailer! It offers introductions to all supporting characters and some extended scenes of dungeon exploration.
I submit this without comment. If you want to know what the hell you just watched, click here.
This commercial for Earth Defense Force 3 Portable has some hilariously terrible special effects. Man, I can’t wait to shoot some ants.
Just two cats and a banana box.