Every Friday I make a post containing links to interesting articles I have found throughout the week. If you already follow me on Twitter, then you will have probably seen most of the following links. Enjoy!
- Pizza is being considered as legally becoming a fucking vegetable. As someone who loves food and hates the overall cheapification of food happening in America, this attempt at dooming children by Congress is extremely frustrating.
- Give this a read if you live in America, hopefully it will change your perspective a bit on daily life
- Skyward Sword is blowing away reviewers — it received Famitsu’s only 40/40 this year!
- Why you shouldn’t buy video games at launch — something we should all keep in mind this month with so many tempting titles and so many huge sales on the horizon!
- Dark Souls 1.04/1.05 patch cannot come soon enough!
- The lights are back on in Connecticut, but one brave soul perished in the cold
- If you like Magic Cards then allow me to show you how you can make them better
- Now hiring: Sikh warrior
- Not a fan of SOPA, the internet censorship bill everyone is talking about? Well, it turns out Nintendo is.
- Today the Nintendo Gamecube turns 10 years old
- A guy basically reached the ceiling in SimCity 3000 with a city of 6 million residents. This shit is in-depth.
- The top 60 Japanese buzzwords of 2011
Becky (a Japanese television personality) helps a modern day samurai (or Iaido expert to be precise) cut some balls.
If you got the Metal Gear Solid HD Collection, you may enjoy this video of a gunslinger who has mastered Ocelot’s gunplay
Episode 13 of My Fair Hunter is live! I teach Sarah to use my favorite weapon, the hammer, and we take on a Rathian.