This weekend I finally gave in and bought a 3DS. A 3DS XL to be exact. A pink 3DS XL to be… unnecessarily exact. I took the plunge for three reasons.
- An ever growing list of 2013 titles I just can’t say no to: Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Etrian Odyssey IV, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Pokémon X/Y… And I’m still holding out hope for a Fantasy Life localization in my lifetime!
- The Pink 3DS XL is becoming pretty rare. I knew the pink 3DS XL was for me. I love my pink electronics, and the XL’s improved battery endurance was a must.
- Gift Cards. I had a bunch.
Once I opened the device I set about doing what all new 3DS owners do: begin a campaign to acquire as many friend codes as possible. My friend codes will blot out the sun. Yet, I still need more. Would you like to be my friend? Here’s my friend code:
Now, of course, I would need to input your friend code as well since Nintendo doesn’t want complete and total ANARCHY. So if you want to be friends, here are a few ways you can get me your friend code:
- Leave it in the comments (maybe you’ll even make some new friends?)
- E-mail me.
- Hit me up on Twitter.
- Use this Google Form I made!
I don’t have a game for my 3DS yet — though I spent most of the day scouring local stores for Fire Emblem: Awakening (No dice). In the meantime getting friends will be the game I play. HELP ME WIN!